- An online Covid screening waiver will be signed by each student prior to each class
- Class spots will be reserved on-line and limited to 10 students (this is our standard protocol)
- Classes will be staggered to allow adequate time between classes for air circulation and cleaning of common areas.
- Instructors will complete an online Covid screening waiver each day they are assigned to teach. Instructors have the option to teach virtually for as long as they would prefer.
- Instructors will wear facial masks over their nose and under their chin while in studio
- All of our classes will be structured to allow a minimum of 6 feet of space with no shared equipment (this is our standard protocol)
- All apparatus and props are made of materials that can be cleaned with a CDC approved disinfectant.
- No hands-on adjustments
- Additional deep cleaning as well as thorough cleaning of all high-contact surfaces throughout the day by The Pilates Barre staff.
- We will continue to stay current with all CDC changes and recommended guidelines and adjust our protocols accordingly. .
What we ask of our Pilates community
DO NOT ATTEND CLASS
- IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY COVID-19 RELATED SYMPTOMS CURRENTLY OR IN THE PAST 14 DAYS
- IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WHO HAS OR MAY TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
- IF YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 14 DAYS
- Please arrive for class class no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start time. This allows time for the last class to depart and for the staff to clean the studio.
- Enter the studio through the front door.
- Practice social distancing
- Wear a mask over your nose and under your chin upon entering and exiting the studio and any time that you are outside of your assigned spot in class . If possible, we encourage clients to wear face masks during class.
- Sanitize your hands BEFORE and AFTER class
- Wipe down your reformer BEFORE and AFTER class
- Please exit the studio from the back door.
- Listen to and trust your body! If you feel ill and are worried about late cancelling, just reach out and we’ll take care of it for you
- Because the instructors will need to adhere to appropriate social distancing and are unable to provide hands on assistance or safety spotting, please be sure to choose classes that are an appropriate level based on your experience, fitness level and any injuries you may be recovering from. Your health and safety are our primary focus.